Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Purses for Michigan Three Day for the Cure


Hey so, I know I haven't posted a pattern in forever but I've been REALLY busy recently. Anyways my friend from Church asked me to make a bunch of pink purses that she could sell at a fundraiser. I couldn't find a pattern that I liked so I decided to make one :) Anyway, here's the pattern.

I used a size I/9 hook and I used a bunch of different kinds of yarn and they all worked so I guess it doesn't really matter what kind of yarn you use :)

CH 28
Rnd 1: Dc in third ch from hook and in each st across.
Rnd 2-19: Ch 3, DC in each st across.
Finish off and weave in ends.
Sew the sides together.
Handle:
CH 8
Rnd 1: DC in third ch from hook and in each ch across.
Rnd 2-55: Ch 3, DC in each st across.
Finish off and weave in ends.
Sew the ends of the straps to the inside of the purse.
Turn the purse right side out and your done :)

No comments:

Post a Comment